The Pennsylvania Association of Notaries (PAN) eliminates the frustrations of becoming a notary and saves our members time. We do this by walking members step-by-step through the notary appointment process.
PAN’s customer service representatives will answer member questions about documents they are notarizing. We also answer PennDOT motor vehicle titling and transfer questions. This helps protect members and their companies from potential lawsuits and fines.
The Pennsylvania Association of Notaries (PAN) can help you notarize documents that confuse you.
Guidance and Information Services – For answers to your notarial or motor vehicle transaction questions, take advantage of PAN’s professional customer service department. Call, E-mail or use our online live chat to receive prompt responses to your questions. Live customer service hours are 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday.
Education and Training – PAN provides state-approved notary education through our live seminars or at-home study online course. We also offer private instruction for groups.
Keeps You Informed – When notary or motor vehicle laws and forms change, PAN keeps you up-to-date through our online blog at blog.notary.org, PAN’s Facebook page and tweets from Twitter. We also provide a four-year subscription to our bimonthly digital newsletter, Notary Notes.
Convenient Reappointment Service – We keep track of your commission and remind you when it is time to start the reappointment process. PAN then guides you through the process.
A four-year PAN membership is less than 9¢ a day.
PAN also offers:
Notary Bond – $30 for $10,000 bond. Send your bond form to PAN with your membership form. It will be completed and returned to you promptly. One bond covers your four-year commission.
Notary Errors and Omissions Insurance (E&O) – PAN offers three levels of Notary Errors & Omissions Insurance coverage:
$30,000 – $48 for the full four years or $1 per month of your remaining commission
$50,000 – $60 for the full four years or $1.25 per month of your remaining commission
$240 for the full four years or $5.00 per month of your remaining commission
$144 (with PAN education*) for the full four years or $3.00 per month of your remaining commission
- Notary Public Salary (celebritynetworth.com)
- Notarizing When Names on Identification Card and Signature are Different (onmywayflnotarysa.wordpress.com)
- How to Become a Notary (answers.com)
- Notarizing Wills Not Prepared by an Attorney (onmywayflnotarysa.wordpress.com)
- In Conversation With A Notary (todgoldberg.typepad.com)
- FAQ: Where can I find a notary and is there a fee for notarized copies? (wistatetreasury.wordpress.com)
- NotaryNow Offers World’s First Online Notarization Service (prweb.com)
- Prohibited Acts for Notaries (onmywayflnotarysa.wordpress.com)
- Dallas mum held for ‘selling son online’ (bigpondnews.com)
- PennDOT to hold public meeting on Millcreek bike lanes (goerie.com)
- Notary Public Career Opportunities (thecrimsoncrow.com)