Me and my family have lived in Naples for three years and it has been an unforgettable experience so far. Naples has filled me with so many great memories already. Beautiful town, gorgeous Monte Vesuvio, lively people, amazing spaghetti con sugo di pomodoro and the best pizza in Italy.
But where I really enjoy myself are the art galleries and museums in Italy. PAN – Palazzo Arti Napoli is my favourite and I go and see its exhibitions time after time. Sometimes I feel like its paintings and sculptures feeds me more than pizza. This is my favourite pizza place. 😉
It is located just minutes from our apartment in the center of Naples. One day a couple of years ago I was just walking on the streets marvelling at the scenery. It was a bit cool day, so I just stepped into the museum to enjoy a little bit of culture and art. And I fell in love with this three-storey pink palace straight away.
- Naples = culture shock – Naples, Italy (travelpod.com)
- Naples chefs take sides in the ‘ultra pizza’ wars (guardian.co.uk)
- Naples museum burns art works in cuts protest (independent.co.uk)
- Day Ten – When in Naples, eat pizza (gustoitalia.wordpress.com)
- Eat Pizza Like a Italian (leggotunglei808.wordpress.com)
- Italy museum burns art to protest money crisis (theprovince.com)
- A Taste of Neapolitan [Part 3] (damnthefreshman15.wordpress.com)
- Naples museum director begins burning art to protest at lack of funding (guardian.co.uk)
- Da Michele Pizzeria In Naples: Is This Really The World’s Best Pizza? (gadling.com)
- What’s the best way to visit Naples and Puglia? (telegraph.co.uk)