For 25 years PAN Amsterdam has been the leading contemporary fair for art, antiques and design. The fair is a must for every art lover. PAN Amsterdam has many faces: contemporary and modern art and design go hand in hand with objects that have a long history—a beach scene by Cézanne, a 16th-century Madonna, a spectacular glass chandelier.
Quality is all important. Every object is vetted for authenticity, artistic quality and condition before the fair opens. More than eighty experts are responsible for this. Any object that does not satisfy the strict criteria is immediately removed from the fair. This inspires confidence and assurance, whether you are buying a costly old master or a Roman glass for €800.
In 2011 PAN Amsterdam attracted 51,693 visitors — young and old, from museums to private art enthusiasts, art advisors and interior designers. PAN Amsterdam is an inspiring place for anyone who loves beauty; wants to give their home an individual identity, is looking for a gift with a history, or simply falls in love with that beautiful little cabinet or that painting which sends shivers down your spine.
- Arnold Amsterdam: Arnold Bike (adsoftheworld.com)
- Hotel Amsterdam (ebookers.com)
- HALESTORM Vocalist Lzzy Hale Performs ‘Out Ta Get Me’ With SLASH In Amsterdam; Video Available (bravewords.com)
- I Need Your Help (bloesem.blogs.com)
- Amsterdam Sweeps Watertown (watertownwizards.wordpress.com)
- Hotel Chocolat Amsterdam – the real chocolate artisans (dewifoodtraveljournal.wordpress.com)
- Amsterdam Shoe Co. Summer 2012 ‘Market Tote’ (formatmag.com)
- Amsterdam DNA (behance.net)
- Well Played, Amsterdam (myspanishtranslator.wordpress.com)
- Amsterdam hotels Dam Square (ebookers.com)